Grin Charcoal-infused Biodegradable Toothbrush (Soft) - Twin Pack (Ivory & Mint)
- 100% biodegradable handle
- Charcoal-Infused bristles
- Soft bristles, suitable for sensitive teeth and gum (soft bristles are recommended by dentists)
- 0.01mm micro slim-tip bristles reach deep between teeth and along the gum-line
- The antiseptic properties of charcoal help to reduce bacteria build-up on
- Charcoal naturally whitens teeth by gently removing stains without stripping away tooth enamel
- The detoxifying properties of Charcoal help to eliminate chlorine and other harsh chemicals found in tap water
- The charcoal bristles help to prevent plaque build-up
- Biodegradable packaging
- Clear blister seal is made of PLA (aka “bioplastic") which is a biodegradable plant-based plastic made from corn starch.
- BPA free
- PVC free
1. Break off toothbrush head.
2. Discard thoughtfully.
3. Place the rest of the toothbrush and packaging into your home compost.
*It takes on average, 1 year for the toothbrush handle to break down into a chalk-like stick in a home compost.
Please note: Grin toothbrushes are made from corn starch, a naturally occurring material that is robust for personal use, though may not have the strength of a traditional plastic toothbrush. Caution needs to be used when brushing teeth as heavy/hard brushing may cause the head to snap off.