Grin Biodegradable Kids Toothbrush
- Designed in New Zealand
- Rounded EXTRA SOFT Nylon bristles for sensitive baby teeth and gums (soft bristles are recommended by dentists).
- Suitable for first tooth
- Biodegradable handle
- Made from corn starch
- BPA & PVC free
- Small oval head
- Non-slip handle
- Gentle care for baby teeth and adult teeth
- Clear blister seal is made of PLA (aka “bioplastic") which is a biodegradable plant-based plastic made from corn starch.
1. Break off toothbrush head.
2. Discard thoughtfully.
3. Place the rest of the toothbrush and packaging into your home compost.
*It takes on average, 1 year for the toothbrush handle to break down into a chalk-like stick in a home compost.
Grin Recommend to REPLACE TOOTHBRUSH EVERY 8 WEEKS OR EARLIER